Whether you’re packing for a weekend city break or a two week beach holiday, these are all of the tips you’ll ever need for stress-free packing.
What to keep in mind when packing a suitcase
- To forget nothing, make a list of necessary things. Then reread it and think about which items can be replaced with more compact ones, and which ones can not be taken with you at all.
- Pick a bag or suitcase that will be most convenient for a particular trip. The presence in the travel bag of various compartments, pockets and partitions will help to more efficiently use all the available space.
Make sets of clothes for each day of travel. Try to combine things so that you don’t have to take too much.
- When choosing clothes, shoes and accessories, consider the weather conditions and how you will spend your time. Do not take things in reserve, otherwise, they may fall in the suitcase the whole trip.
- At the bottom of the suitcase is better to put heavy bulk things and what will be needed soon. Accordingly, at the very top put something that can immediately come in handy. For example, sleepwear or toiletries.
- It is necessary to pack hand luggage into the aircraft in such a way that you can quickly get a bag of liquids and electronic gadgets out of the bag at the security control point.
How to fold shoes and socks
Volumetric covers with large shoes better to lay tightly on the bottom of the suitcase. Small covers with flat shoes will not take up much space. So they can be put on the folded things at the very end.
How to fold clothes
Don’t arrive at your holiday destination and be faced with a pile of ironing. To save space and stop creasing, roll your clothes instead of folding them.
How to roll t-shirts, shirts and jackets
How to roll dresses and skirts
The skirt is enough to fold along in half and twist the roll. In the same
How to fold cosmetics and toiletries
It is better not to take full-sized versions of care products with you. They will take a lot of space and make the suitcase heavier. Do not take with you what can be cheaply bought at your destination (toothpaste, soap, shower gel).
Shampoos, gels, balsams, tonics and other liquid cosmetics can be poured into small bottles. And creams, lotions or masks are better to shift in small jars.
If possible, purchase mini versions of some products. For example, samplers of cream, mascara or perfume. During the journey, they will surely end, and they will not have to be taken back.
To prevent your pressed powder or eye shadow from cracking during your travels, place a flat cotton wool pad in between the pressed powder and the lid.
How to pack gadgets
Wires, cables, chargers and headphones can get lost among other things, and in the usual package – confused. If you take a lot of gadgets with you, you can buy special devices for storing all small electronic items and cables.
Don’t assume that buying the most expensive designer suitcase will get you an upgrade – instead, it’s more likely to attract thieves at the airport and on your travels.
It’s better to be inconspicuous and go for a lightweight option. If you’re using a hardshell suitcase, this can add up to four kilos of weight before you’ve even started packing, so expensive isn’t always best.
Now You Know How to Pack Your Suitcase Like a Pro!
It’s time to plan your vacation! Check out the best deals for hotels, flights and holiday packages on www.asfary.com.
Whether you’re off for a family trip, romantic vacation or all-inclusive holiday, our travel consultants make planning your trip simple and affordable.
For more information:
(+974) 5543 4313 (WhatsApp)